JDM Aust Pty Ltd
JDM Aust Pty Ltd was founded in 2004 after it was identified there was a need for high quality recycling and materials handling equipment by the Waste and Recycling, Mining, Quarry and Materials Handling Industries. JDM Aust Pty Ltd successfully sought out some of the most well respected and internationally recognised principals and manufacturers of machinery in the world that are competitively priced and recognised as having a strong commitment to providing solutions to customer needs.
JDM Aust Pty Ltd are the exclusive Australian agents for our principal suppliers of recycling and materials handling equipment manufactured in Germany, Austria, Netherlands and USA.
- We currently have equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- We provide a complete list of recycling and materials handling equipment.
- We provide full backup services such as technical support, spare parts and servicing.
This year at the AWRE, JDM Aust Pty Ltd will be show casing a new machine to the market for pre-separation of all types of waste stand B56.
The machine distinguishes itself by its simplicity and robust technology. Nondescript oversized waste is simply dropped off onto the ground in front of the machine after separation. In so doing, there is no clogging or blocking of the waste materials which may culminate in a complete standstill. Undersized waste is collected and discharged on the internal collecting conveyor.
The SWS 400 stands out from the other pre-separation systems due to a number of distinguishing features:
- Processing of not easily screen able material streams which are prone to coiling and may cause substantial equipment wear
- Application of the hydraulic auxiliary drive as used in other Doppstadt products
- Various, quickly exchangeable spiral shaft separator decks
- Hooklift-mobile system
- Consistent separation results in the ongoing process, since the self-cleaning effect is likely to prevent a decrease in quality over the course of a processing stage
This machine with no return line is suitable for a variety of bulky and positively nondescript separation goods.
Areas of application:
COMMERCIAL WASTE PROCESSING – BULKY WASTE – HOUSEHOLD WASTE – WOOD WASTEBIOMASS – MIXED CONSTRUCTION WASTE – E-WASTE – AND MORE
The products and manufactures JDM Aust Pty Ltd have direct relationship with are all very well known for their quality products. JDM Aust Pty Ltd can assist our clients with equipment to suit just about every aspect of the waste and recycling industry. Some of the applications we have products for are:
MECHANICAL SORTING – OPTICAL SORTING – MAGNETIC SEPARATION – AIR SEPARATION
WATER SEPARATION – BALING – COMPACTING – SHREDDING – SCREENING – CHIPPING – MIXING WASHING – WINDSIFTING – MATERIAL HANDLING – TYRE PROCESSING – GLASS PROCESSING COMPOSTING – TRUCK TIPPING – AEROSOL RECYCLING – FOOD WASTE RECYCLING – PICKING STATIONS – AND MORE
The Brand/Partners represented by JDM Aust Pty Ltd are as follows:
IFE –NIHOT – REDWAVE – SSI – DOPPSTADT – SORT-TEC – ROTOCHOPPER – PHELPS – PRESONAC&C MANUFACTURING (ALJON) – EAGLE INTERNATIONAL – GUIDETTI – BACKERS – SSI COMPACTORS ZEMMLER – SCARAB – ECS – TECHNOFER – DESPRAY – BIO WASTE – IMT