Online Event Terms and Conditions
- AWRE is a trade-only event. Participation is restricted to professionals working in waste, recycling and sustainability industries and contractors servicing these industries.
- All participants are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to allow access to the virtual portal, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about this event and future Diversified Communications events.
- Attendees agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Attendees found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or re-schedule any event without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Diversified Communications Australia agrees not to share your personal data outside of the organisation i.e. sponsors or third parties, unless previously consented to by the individual attendees.
- Attendees agree to act in a professional, business manner when participating in sessions including the appropriate use of language, dress code and behavior throughout the sessions. Attendees found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events.