The Flexible Packaging: Now & Into the Future training course will cover the basic fundamentals of flexible packaging, its benefits, how you chose the specific structures to match the product, its performance, marketing challenges and how the packaging is manufactured.
The objectives of the course are to provide participants an understand of:
- A good broad understanding of the benefits of Flexible packaging.
- The process of manufacturing.
- Where the future lies with flexible films and the changes ahead.
- Snap shot of some of the latest packaging trends and what are the driving forces.
- Understanding the challenges facing us with the sustainable packaging race toward.
Who Should Attend:
Packaging Technologists and Designers, Product developers, marketing personal, technical and production staff using packaging, sales and marketing reps who want a crash course on all things ‘Flexible’.
AUD $300 + GST – AIP Members
AUD $350 + GST – Members of ABA | AFGC | AIFST |APCO | FIAL | FOOD SA | NRA | SPE
AUD $400 + GST – Non-Members
*Please note that you must be registered to attend AWRE to gain access to the Flexible Packaging: Now & Into the Future Training Course.