COVIDSafe Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in attending AWRE. We kindly ask that you take note of the changes to our Terms & Conditions of Entry below in line with our COVID-Safe Plan to ensure a safe and enjoyable show experience for everyone.
- All attendees must register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
- All attendees will undergo a bag and ID check for security purposes and to verify identification. If you are unable to present a valid ID on request, access to the event will be denied.
- Exhibition badges will be issued at registration and must be worn at all times in the exhibition hall. All attendees will be scanned in and out of the exhibition halls to manage venue capacity and assist with contact tracing.
- Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (including those awaiting a test result), a history of international travel in the 14 days prior to the event or close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the event, must remain at home.
- Attendees should be mindful of maintaining physical distancing of 1.5 metres during the event, including entering and exiting the event. Please abide by barriers, signs, floor markings and verbal announcements to support physical distancing.
- Refrain from shaking hands, touching and other forms of physical contact.
- All attendees are encouraged to use the handwashing and sanitation stations provided to ensure good hand hygiene. Cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
- Any individual displaying symptoms of COVID-19 onsite must report to a COVID marshal or the Organisers Office without delay where event and venue security will be alerted, and the appropriate action taken.
- You will not be permitted access to the event:
If you have been in an affected area, area of concern or a place of high concern as outlined by NSW Health.
If You or any immediate contacts (family and friends) have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
If, on the day/s of the event you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19;
Shortness of Breath
Nausea / Vomiting
- If face masks are required for AWRE as instructed by NSW Health, then all attendees will be required to follow regulation to wear a face mask, and will be notified of this requirement. If face masks are not mandatory, you are welcomed to wear a mask if you wish to, or carry one with you.
We recommend that visitors check the NSW Health and Australian Department of Health websites for the current public health advice.
Event Terms & Conditions
- This is a business event. Entry is restricted to professionals in the waste, recycling and sustainability industries and contractors servicing these industries. Proof of identity and industry involvement may be requested at the door. Persons not in these categories will not be admitted at any time. Students enrolled in a relevant course at a tertiary level may attend the show if they have the appropriate student identity card. As a business event, the event is not recommended for children and students under the age of 16. If attending, babies and small children must be securely fastened into a backpack or stroller. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors. Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the show. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS or social media with information about the show and future editions of the show.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend AWRE or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing or promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The AWRE Exhibition is free to attend; delegate passes for the Summit, Networking Drinks and Networking Dinner incur a charge and must be purchased in advance.
- Passes for the Summit, Networking Drinks and Networking Dinner are non-refundable.
- Passes for the Summit, Networking Drinks and Networking Dinner may be transferred at the discretion of the organisers, Diversified Communications Australia.