VISITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a business event. Entry is restricted to professionals in the waste and recycling industry including building contractors and building specialists. Persons not in this category, including children under the age of 15, will not be admitted at any time, no exceptions. Proof of identity and industry involvement may be requested a t the door.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS or social media with information about the show and future editions of the show.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend AWRE or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visitors must pre-register online before attending AWRE to gain free entry to the show. There is a $25 at-show charge for those who have note pre-registered online.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.