Key Decision Makers to Tackle Nation’s Most Urgent Issues at 2023 AWRE Summit
AWRE has expanded its Summit program in response to industry demand and will bring together 250 Australian key decision makers to participate in the Summit’s program titled “Reality Check on Recovered Resources + Residuals”.
Australia is waste deep in a resource recovery crisis and there’s never been a more urgent time for the Resource Recovery sector to come together.
Australia’s Waste and Recycling Expo has expanded its Summit program in response to industry demand and will bring together 250 Australian key decision makers to participate in the Summit’s program titled “Reality Check on Recovered Resources and Residuals”.
Organisers have issued an urgent call for senior executives, government decision makers and solution providers to register for the Summit which will provide an open forum tackling the big issues.
The limited attendee Summit registration, sponsored by STG Global, is now open and will set the scene for robust and challenging discussions that ask the hard questions that must be raised if Australia is to meet its waste reduction targets.
Key Speakers Include:
- Richard Pittard, Head of Sustainability at Cleanaway
- Tony Khoury, Executive Director at WCRA
- Brett Lemin, Executive Officer at Victorian Waste Management Association
- And many more.
In addition to the Summit, AWRE will be running its regular free education program that sits within the exhibition space.
Exhibitors hail from all key sectors of waste and recycling including:
- Bins, Waste Collection and Waste Products
- Associations and Governments
- Food and Organic Waste Solutions
- Machinery and Equipment
- Recycled Products and Materials (NEW)
- Software and Technologies
- Waste Management, Recycling and Resource Recovery Services
- Medical Waste (NEW)
Key Exhibitors Include:
- ISUZU Trucks
- LIEBHERR Australia
- Komatsu Australia
- BottleCycler Australia
- Telford Smith
- Method Recycling
The show floor will include three separate zones, all tailored to growing sectors within the industry.
- Opportunity for those businesses who have launched an innovative solution within the last 24 months to exhibit at AWRE
- New for 2023, this zone on the show floor will host exhibitors with products and solutions made from recycled materials, or businesses that provide recycling material solutions.
- This has been borne from attendee feedback expressing rising interest in seeing products and solutions in recycling to gauge the full cycle of the industry and see the end product of recycled materials.
- Run in conjunction with the Australian Organics Recycling Association, this zone will return in 2023, focusing on food and organics services and solutions.
AWRE will also honour leaders in the industry with an awards program. Two awards will be launched – “Best Recycled Product” and “Best New Innovation”. The Winners will be announced at the end of day one, at Seminar Theatre 1.
AWRE will so host an Industry Breakfast opened by Keynote speaker Peter Whish-Wilson, Greens Senator of Tasmania. Followed by keynote from major industry representative David Gerrard, CCO at Veolia.
The Australasian Waste & Recycling Expo is the premier business trade event for the waste, recycling, and resource recovery sector. In 2023, AWRE will be made up three elements, all aimed to service the industry in conducting business, staying informed of industry trends and policies, and providing companies a platform to showcase their products, solutions and innovations.
Key Decision Makers can register for the Summit here
General Registration for AWRE’s free program and exhibition here